Vision Therapy helps individuals develop normal coordination and teamwork of the two eyes (binocular vision). When the two eyes fail to work together as an effective team, performance in many areas can suffer (reading, sports, depth perception, eye contact, etc.)
To learn more about binocular vision, visit any of these web pages on:
- Adults and Children Gain Binocular Vision and 3D Depth Perception
- Children's Vision: Binocular Vision, Depth Perception, Eye Teaming
- The Eye Hop- Explore Your Binocular Vision
- The Framing Game - A Binocular Vision Test
- What is Binocular Vision and Stereo Depth Perception?
- What is Convergence Insufficiency Disorder?
- What is Seeing Double or Double Vision?